Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well the count down is on, 2 weeks from today we will be leaving for our trip. I got the camper cleaned the other day, so our home away from home is nice and clean. We will be living out of it for 4-5 weeks. Started putting things in the camper also. Hope we can hold everthing we need to take along.I do know that we will have much more room than we did with just the van. Will have Jay take a picture of the inside of our home and post it soon. Keep thinking of things that we need to take, my list is getting longer.
Jay is on his golf outting this week. Has been to Independence, Conrad, Riceville and today going to Sheified, tomorrow Parkersburg. Has had a lot of fun, I of course have enjoyed having lunch with friends. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, for some reason last night I had a dream that you decided at the last minute to take the van instead. Not sure why I was dreaming that. Anyway, good luck getting ready!

    ReplyDelete