Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project Update

The walls are up and the shower pan and drain are in place. I hope I don't have to move that door again. Yea, I guess it will swing in now and still have room for light switches in a more traditional location. The next move is to rough in the electrical components for the outlets, fan and lighting. Then some more plumbing. Well mabe the flooring. Or maybe the sheetrock.

Decisions are more or less hour to hour and day to day depending on choice of trade, labor grade or payscale I feel like persuing at the moment.

Well now you know why it takes a whole week to progress so little. It sure is enjoyable to work at my own pace and leisure.

I have a great boss!!! She is so encouraging and even furnishes hot meals and clean clothes.

Well I have to go I have a meeting with my consultant and architech.

Brooke note the new lumber. He! He!



1 comment:

  1. Oh man...come on...seriously Jay...don't you have an old barn or something you can tear down to save some $$$ on wood??? I thought all farmers had old, used wood, machinery, toliets, showers & etc. laying around their farms...hee...hee!!! Love your daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete