Friday, March 12, 2010

Bath Update

Have you ever noticed the limited space there is in a bathroom. There is plenty of room for a shower and any needs. But just try to take pictures in your run of the mill basement bath addition.
The flooring was a helpfull idea of Paula's. Go to Home Depot!! They have a great selection and even I can do it. It is a floating vinyl stick together plank. I didn't even have to read those spanish directions!!
Oh by the way Brent the outlets are all grd fault. And I did read those directions and tested them for proper installation. The circuit even triped when I accidently hit an outlet with a little paint.
Note the shiny walls. Ron came in and worked his magic mudding the joints. Then Art suggested a semi-gloss latex epoxy finish coat over a latex primer. Well thats about it, just one door to hang, finish the trim and hook up the water and drain .
Hmmm ? I wonder if that will get me a free pass to golf and fish this summer? I have a few ideas for next winter but for now I think I will keep them under my hat.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks great...can't wait to come visit and use it sometime :) Jolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!!! RPj&j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice, we'll certainly try it out when we come to visit! ;)Roberts Fam.

    ReplyDelete