Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camping at the farm

Well, the good man up above was really watching out for us this past week-end. We had beautiful weather for our camp out at the farm. Watching all the little grandkids doing so many things was so much fun. Brought back a lot of memories of our "little ones" when they were young and doing so many things. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to raise our children on the farm, there were times when I thought not, but now when I look back, that was the best place for us. I can't see myself living in town, I guess I am a country girl at heart!!
It is ironic that all of our children live in towns or cities except one, but they all seem to love coming home to the farm. Now that we can relax and enjoy the beauty of it all, it is so peaceful and brings contentment to Dad and I.
The best part is when the kids and grandkids come home and enjoy it with us.
I think everyone, at least I hope everyone had a great time this past week-end. There is always so much to do, and not enough time to do it in.
I thank God every day for our family and their families. We are truely blessed with a wonderful and loving family.
Just remember kids, we always have room in the Mehmen Inn for you anytime you want to just get away.
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment