Monday, July 23, 2012

Lisa, here we go again, can't write a comment on your blog, so hope you read this, your 3 boys are sooooo
cute!!!!
I always tell my girls the same thing, you will sleep in about 30 years. but if #3 is sleeping 6 hours, that is like all night.!!!!!!
Jolyn is so uncomfortable, it has been in the 100's most of July down in Kansas City, she isn't due till the end of Aug. They keep moving her date, now it is Aug. 25th.
We have averaged over 90' the month of July, it was 103' today at our house.
We spend a lot of time in the basement, much cooler down there.
Keep the blogs coming, sure enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sorry you're having trouble posting on my blog. I took off the stupid word verification, maybe that will help? If not, I'll just keep checking here for your comments!! Or my mom can always email me to them like she did the first time! Keep cool :)

    ReplyDelete