Friday, May 31, 2013

Well, one would never know we had drought last summer, when we had less than an inch of rain from the 8th of April till late in August.
This year we have had from the 1st of April till today, 13.4 inches of rain. And more predicted, who can guess.
My strawberries are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Actually everything in the garden boxes are doing good, if I didn't have them, my garden would have been flooded. We had our first broccoli last night, oh so good.  Now if it would just keep the sunshine out for several days, we could get the corn and potatoes cleaned out in the garden at Bryan's. Pretty muddy there.
Pray for sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Just talked with my brother this morning..he said the sun is starting to shine there..crazy weather here too. We took the trailer to the property last week..getting ready for fishing! Fresh salmon and broccoli..makes my mouth water! Miss you guys.
    Cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete