Thursday, January 2, 2014


      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't believe it is 2014. I don't know where 2013 went. We have had some pretty cold weather
lately. It has been a long time since we have had weather like this. It has only been above 32'
2 days in the last 2 weeks. And now it is suppose to get -20 real temp tonight. Only suppose to get to
-10 next Monday and Tuesday. I got groceries so we are set for the duration.
We had out annual Christmas Eve get together with the cousins. It was real nice, had our soup supper
 and just set around the table and visited. Jay and I have been having this for 33 years already.  Before that we always went into Grandma Weinbergs in Clarksville and before that we went to the farm(where Scott lives) after Christmas Eve at church. We have had this tradition for a long time.
I enjoy doing it and will continue as long as I can.
 We had our family Christmas on Dec. 29th. It was so nice having everyone here(except out oldest
granddaughter was in Japan) but she did call that evening. That was nice. We had such a nice day, had fun and enjoyed the girls and families staying over night also.
Now I need to start taking down Christmas things and putting them away. Not as much fun doing that.
Hope everyone has a great 2014 year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment