Monday, March 21, 2011

I feel spring is here!!!

I feel spring is here, the snow is melting, my tulips and iris's are coming up. But there seems to be a couple junco's still hanging around, I told them to fly off, winter is over, but they don't seem to listen. They are winter birds, so I will keep telling them to fly away.
Dad has been changing oil and filters on all the equipment and vehicles that we have, I think he counted 16 that he has done. He came in today and said he was finally done.
So he decided it was nice enough, he was going golfing. So I'd say spring is here.
Looking forward to the fish fry this week-end, always fun getting together with that group.
Also looking forward to having some family home for the week-end also.
Keep thinking SPRING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment