Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kids---- we cleaned out some old canceled checks

Just thought I would inform all you kids, Dad and I hauled out the barrel that had many,many,many years of canceled checks, they are burning right now!!!! A good Hot fire.
We were going to keep them for you all to go through some day, but decided you probably really didn't want to do that anyway. I guess I have to be in the right mood to do those things, Dad has been after me for several years to do it. So that is one things less that you will have to clean out someday.
I got under the basement stairs cleaned out, it really looks much better.
Now I need to do some closets. Sort, label and pitch.
Looking forward to this week-end seeing some of you all.

2 comments:

  1. They might have been a good educational tool! Haha. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been saying for years...either your bonfire or ours....you might as well reap the warmth from it!! lol. P&R

    ReplyDelete